Thursday 3 December 2015

anthropomorphic


We were given the task of design a frog that has some humanistic features. The purpose of this was that we need to have some idea of how to develop an animal into an human without taking anyway the essence of the creature.
 Examples of frogs:





 
 
 








 

I tried to come up with some ideas that kept the frogs basic structure in without making it human all of the except the last one which I decided on trying to develop it as a human but with a frogs head because I need to understand that the design wasn't going to work out as well.


For my final design I took the bigger frog and created it with an eye patch wanting it to have some sort of past which ended up losing his eye, for me I wanted him to stand to as a crime boos or something like that as he's rather large so me thinking that due to his size he'll able a good choice for making him like that.


Overall I kind struggled on the designing apart coz for a while I couldn't think of how to develop him into a human so I decide to make them have some humanistic instead of completely humanized.












No comments:

Post a Comment