Thursday 10 December 2015

New Idea.

  
 
 
 
During the process of creating my Battle Arena the file that I was working on had been corrupted so I had to start again so I chose I different design to my original idea where insead of having the arena inclosed with walls and have an oceanic landscape I made the decision to create the same concept of the original idea but have the building on a volcano to add to the peril of your enemy and lava.
The design of the structure will be of an ancient sacrificial site where the ancients used to make sacrifices to their Gods.
 Here's the basic layout of the arena where two levels separate each other from the mouth of the Volcano allowing the player to move around more freely and attack in different directions. the landscape is full of volcanic action to get the player triggered to want to attack each other.


Having Problems Texturing:
When texturing a problem kept on coming up where when I tried to drag on my textures to individual models it wouldn't happen, the way I sorted this was the export the model on my desktop then delete the model and import it again which worked fine. Due to my last file being corrupted I started the save it to my desktop and Hard Drive this lead me into another problem of when I had to load up the file and not having my textures show up in which was sorted by assigning the textures to one file on my hard drive rather than my Desktop and the had drive.

Screen Shots of the Battle Arena.

Here is the finished product in Maya completely textured and waiting for me to export it into Unity.





































No comments:

Post a Comment