Sunday 31 January 2016

Steam Punk.

 
 
Our task was to develop anything from the use of steam punk designs in which I chose to create my own robot where I would be designing for its features to help humanity.
 
From my mood I wanted my design to be of help from either a war machine to a civil servant.
 
 
 
These are some of the sketches I produced where each on has its own different story. the one that really catches my eye is the city robot allowing an entire city to travel around the world helping the human race continuous in the destruction of global warming. I developed two normal looking robot in mind of machines that can be used for public services where the idea of the robed robot to be a librarian where I tried to develop a mystical aspect towards the design. the other robot I developed to be the carrying machine to help construction sites build fast and support great weight.  
 
This is the final idea where I took more  design from the two robots in the idea of helping in construction sites. I redesigned some aspects to bring out more of the steam punk feel but more importantly develop a fork lift ability allowing the machine to carry heavy equipment such as steel bars and being able to hold up the heavy objects with the new design feet allowing sturdier grip on the ground.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment