Sunday 31 January 2016

Rendering curved Surfaces


In the lesson we were ask to paint over the work of Jordu Schells work using a greyscale to produce a light source and following cast shadows.

This is the image we had to paint over.









































My Grey Scale.




































When I painted over I decide to remove the hair parts on to of the body and the nose to create a bird like creature.
My Coloured Painted design.

When painting in grey scale I like the idea of the creature being a dark pinkish colour as I started to paint I took in other form that I thought that would look cool that of him wearing a skull for head protection and a form of dominance as a species.

















































 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment