Wednesday 3 February 2016

Life Drawing Part 2




This is the second terms set of life drawings in which to me I've improved from the first term, which I'm very grateful to be able to continue on developing my skills to become a better drawer. I have picked some of the images I feel went well in this last year of life drawing.
Through life drawing I found out that using my left hand became a huge advantage when drawing because it loosened up my style and it turned out in some areas I was better then my usual hand.









 


























Every session of life drawing we start off with some 1 minutes poses as a warm up throughout the two terms I have noticed my improvements in which I'm happy about but I would have liked to develop more as an artist to become better at drawing human figures.


 
 
 
 
 
  
  

 

 

 

 

 During the lessons we have experimented in all different ways with the uses of colour where we were to show the uses of light and dark with either cold colours or mixed blending with warm and cold. As well the use of the wrong hand where I found that using my left hand I could develop a figure decently and after a while going back to my right hand I improved with my viewing.
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 



Overall I think I've really improved over the two terms which I'm hoping for continue to develop life drawing in the coming years as I want to become much better as I am now. As an improvement I would like to develop my weaknesses more which I would like to focus on the face in detail.


















 

 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment