Saturday 5 March 2016

Speed Painting


For the lesson we were tasked to speed paint an image of building in the middle of a canyon we were allowed to change the some of the image to fit the page as the original was smaller than the A4 page we were told to work on, in which I wanted to keep the original image but only change a small amount of it so it has the same atmosphere as the original image.
I started with the basic shapes and colours working my way from the back to the front then added small amounts of detail with the hard end brush then moving away with more detail with a custom brush that to me creates more of a blurring effect along with similar painting style as the image its self.





















My Version:
 
We had to draw the image on an A4 page meaning that the image would be slightly stretched.




No comments:

Post a Comment