Wednesday 14 October 2015

Battle Arena



We have to design a battle Arena for a project.

For the design I'm thinking of creating a isolated arena either in the ocean, mountains or desert. for inspiration I've studied films but mainly games such as Mortal combat, Smash Bros while films such as Star Wars and gladiator where the shape of the arenas in both films stand out more that the location.
 
 
 
 
My first construction via Maya.
 
 
 
 
 
I began to create more basic shapes of how I want my battle arena to look like.
Moving from the base I started to created the platform in which the base is being placed upon.

 
 
 
 
I wanted to work on the landscape of the arena because I need to know how much space there was going to be for everything. 
This is my design board in which I wanted my arena to look like.
 
 
 
 

I didn't like the way I produced the landscape so I decide to create it differently with a built in arena on the side land.


No comments:

Post a Comment