Thursday 1 October 2015

Robot Designs


Robot Design
 

 
 
 
I designed these two robots in the mind of war where I based them from films and games such as the Terminator franchise as well the Star Wars franchise.
 
The concept around my first design is all about stealth and quick movements so develop a humanoid droid with the capabilities of moving fast and have the programme to take out without restrain is what I wanted to produce.  

The Second design is from inspiration of the Sentinels from the X-men franchise where these machines designed to keep order and capture mutants. What I wanted to show is a machine from a dystopia future guards of the new world seeking out any human life.

I mostly used films to gather research for all my robots and some books such as the concept art for Gears of War which gave me the idea of the dystopia waste land robots.









No comments:

Post a Comment