Saturday 3 October 2015

Using Maya


Creating a Barrel

I was given the task of create a Barrel form the programme Maya which turned out to be more difficult than it look due to me never touching the programme before and all the stages need to visual make it s well sculpt it.

What I enjoyed
Due to this being the first time I've used to programme there is little I enjoyed due to the concentration needed to understand what everything does basically try and error system seemed to work out for me when making the object.


The Problems
What I didn't understand through the process of making the barrel was the complex buttons the you needed to know as well the instruction of how to add colour which left me in all different ways that I needed to start again but all was needed to understand the programme better.

No comments:

Post a Comment